Morogoro Women Training Center (MWTC) Tender No. 001/2022
Provision of Consultancy services for Designing of detailed Site Plan (Master Plan) at Morogoro Women Training Center.
Expression of Interest
1. Morogoro Women Training Center (MWTC) is a Christian Center located at Morogoro Municipality, owned by the Christian Council of Tanzania (CCT) with Head Offices in Dodoma City. The Center was founded in 1979 to provide Spiritual training and capacity building to the Christian women of the Churches (members) of the Council by providing them with spiritual education, training them with various life skills like Entrepreneurship, Child Care, and Youth as well as Challenges facing them and how to solve them.
Due to the increase in demand for various functions and services within the center, the MWTC has provided an area of about 8 acres to be planned and designed to meet the increased services and functions demand within the center, hence the need for detailed site plan to meet spiritual service demand, social, economic and environmental sustainability.
2. The Morogoro Women Training Center has set aside funds for the operation of the Training Center during the year 2021/2022. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Provision of Consultancy services for;
a) Designing of detailed Site Plan ( Master Plan) that will include;
• Site Layout Plan
• 3D Site Modal
3. The Morogoro Women Training Center now invites eligible firms to indicate their interest in providing the services which include consultancy services.
4. Interested Firms must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services by submitting a consultants profile, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc. Consultants may not associate to enhance their qualifications.
5. Selection will be conducted through the Quality and Cost based, as well as Consultants Qualifications selection procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations.
6. Interested eligible consultants may obtain further information from the office of the Morogoro Women Training Center, P. O. BOX 696, Morogoro, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile No: 0754 813 969 from 08:00-16:00 on Monday to Friday inclusive except on public holidays.
7. Late Expression of Interests shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
8. Expressions of Interest (EOI) must reach the address below not later than February 28th, 2022 at 16:00
Christian Council of Tanzania,
P.O. Box 1454,
Along Hospital Rd, between 8th and 9th Rd.
Email: email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: 0684917071 or 0758920800